Since 1979 The Calvary Academy has blessed our community with a quality education and a caring ministry to children and young people. This vision was brought to pass by Norman and Mary Alice Paslay, the founders of The Calvary Church.
The Calvary Academy embraces the privilege of preparing students to engage in a life-long purposeful journey of utilizing their God given gifts. It is the goal of TCA to prepare students for personal, academic and spiritual success. As a basis for developing the whole student, our staff imparts a biblical world view through the use of a college-preparatory curriculum and current technologies. TCA is a great resource for all families in our community .
The Calvary Academy, as a ministry of The Calvary Church, is committed to offering Christ-centered academics in a relation-based and structured environment. We are dedicated to developing the whole student by building their hearts and minds in preparation for a life-long pursuit of loving, learning, living and leading.
LOVING God & Others –
- Developing a saving and maturing relationship with Christ
- Building a godly self-concept and healthy relationships with others
- Utilizing God-given gifts in service towards others
LEARNING with Excellence –
- Developing a commitment to life-long learning
- Preparing for academic success at every level
- Directing life through a biblical worldview
LIVING with Character –
- Operating in accountability
- Making decisions with integrity
- Developing self-control
LEADING with Purpose –
- Demonstrating initiative
- Modeling commitment to excellence
- Influencing others towards a preferred future